Thank you for registering for Completing the Picture.
Welcome to Completing the Picture, an annual educational symposium that brings together clinical, technical and procurement health professionals for a unique day of education and discussion.
This well respected event is a recognised professional development opportunity and helps to improve knowledge and awareness of medical device topics that affect the industry both today and in the future.
Wednesday 28th June 2017
Nottingham Belfry Hotel, Nottingham
To reserve your FREE place at this event complete the registration form.
About the Event
Completing the Picture has grown in popularity since its inception in 2001 — and is now firmly fixed in the calendars of those who manage, maintain or procure medical devices. Completing the Picture is held twice a year with a symposium in Central England and another in Scotland.
Completing the Picture recognises that procuring, maintaining and managing medical equipment goes beyond the workshop, making it crucial that engineers incorporate the understanding of clinical and policy issues into their professional development plan.
This year’s agenda includes:
- Update on the DoH Scan4Safety GS1 strategy
- Medical device connectivity - connecting to Patientrack
- Research into artificial intelligence, robotics and medical device implants
- Medical device procurement strategy - 1 year on from the Carter Report
- Medical device cyber-security - managing the risk
- PLUS: A best practice blood pressure workshop
What to expect
Thanks to the event's sponsors, this seminar is offered FOC to our delegates and includes:
- An impartial and comprehensive educational programme
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Hot lunch
- Exhibition area during breaks
- A certificate of attendance for delegate's CPD records
- Entry into the prize draw
- A free gift for attendance
- Invaluable time to network with peers
Complete your picture
Chief Clinical Officers & Clinical Procurement Specialists
This year’s varied programme will debate the extreme pressure that the NHS faces and how a healthy culture of digital technology adoption can help address some of the productivity and patient safety challenges that the health system faces. Get a 360⁰ perspective by attending Completing the Picture.
This event is sponsored by an educational grant from Welch Allyn and other medical device suppliers.